22 March 2009

Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #17

Some housekeeping first... I'm not huge fan of housekeeping but this is fun stuff...

- I am teaching at Treasured Memories Scrapbooking this weekend so call and sign up.
- My donated amuse-bouche (courtesy of Sherry) is here.
Keep checking out the A Muse News blog and Muses' blogs for more amuse-bouche. Cross your fingers my happy mail arrives today!
- Photos from the class at Scrappers' Anonymous are here.
- Also, stop by Catt's (a.k.a. Chris) blog for some blog candy - yum, yum.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I did...taught a class on Saturday and did some stamping yesterday. The sun has been shining so hopefully spring is finally here. It's been a cool winter here so it's nice to finally see the crocuses and daffy-dils (hee, hee) coming up. I know the rest of Canada had it way worse though - I grew up in that frigid cold, don't like it at all so that's why I live here. Who needs snow? Not me...
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

On to the challenge...use 2 or more different patterned papers on your card. This was really tough for me... do you think it turned out ok? I was inspired by Jane's card from last week. If you play along, please leave a comment here so I can check out your fabulous creation. If you upload to SCS, use the keyword GRAC17. Also, please use a little something from A Muse on your card. Thanks to these talented women for playing along, check out their amazing work...Kerry, Jane (first timer!), Rachel (another first timer!), Dawn (who steered Jane this way - thanks!), Cheiron, Laura, Analyn, and Donna. Thanks to everyone for playing - I love all the of regulars who keep coming back and to the newbies who are always welcome to join the fun.

BIG NEWS!!!
In a few weeks I will be having some BLOG CANDY on my challenge so make sure you keep hangin' around here
... Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Thanks for stopping by... have a great week. Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Margarita and Make Margaritas
Paper: A Muse Buttercup 4-bar note card, A Muse Pretty Little Paper (yellow stripe), A Muse Kitchen Red, A Muse Swiss Red, white card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink
Accessories: A Muse Lime Sheer Ribbon, A Muse Twinkle Stickers, Red Stickles, Sakura Sparkle pen, Spica Green pen, corner rounder punch.

7 comments:

  1. I think this looks fabulous, Glenda! Great colors, pretty ribbon, cool design and that wonderful margarita stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! I love the color combo and those stamps are the FAVORITE! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Makes me look forward to those summer margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy, margaritas! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Glenda. This was a tricky challenge, here's mine:
    http://cheironbrandon.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/glendas-random-amusing-challenge-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tough challenge, here's mine:
    http://polkadotfarm.blogspot.com/2009/03/roll-with-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a cake walk for me!!! LOL!
    Thanks for your kind words. Here's my try at this week's challenge:

    http://janesaddiction.typepad.com/janes_addiction/2009/03/glendas-challenge-is-da-bomb.html

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}