21 March 2009

Chris' blog candy

Had a great class today at Scrappers' Anonymous... will post photos tomorrow! I am doing another class there on May 23rd...Let's Hear it for the Boys... will be doing some masculine cards.

Posting to let you know about Chris' blog candy... Chris and I have never met but we were Divine Secret Siblings on Splitcoast Stampers. She is awesome! Go sign up for some candy!!!

Thinking that I may be doing some candy too... in a few weeks... maybe for my Random Amusing Challenge #20... hint... hint...

Happy Saturday...Glenda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out friend!!! We will meet one day!!!! :) You are awesome too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}