12 January 2009

Random Amusing Challenge #8

I know most people aren't fond of Monday's but I'm here to give a little challenge to help brighten your Monday. It's a sketch today. It's based on a card I put together for my class at Treasured Memories this Saturday. Hope you have fun with it.

Thanks to Karen for playing along with last week's challenge to try a new technique. If you've played along and I haven't mentioned you, let me know! I like to make sure I mention everyone.

Here's my card for this week's challenge.

Have a great week. Check out my class schedule and sign up for one!

Glenda

Card Details:
Stamps: A Muse Ice Cream and Dessert First
Paper: A Muse Pink Chiffon 4 bar note card, brown and white card stock
Accessories: A Muse Pink Tutu Sheer Ribbon, A Muse Twinkle Stickers, Marvy blue scallop circle punch, Copic Markers Light Pink, Dark Bark and blender, Frosted Lace Stickles, white gel pen and Fiskars small rectangle punch

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card...love the layout! Thanks for checking in on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda, This is my first time doing one of your challenges. Love your blog.

    http://stampintreats.blogspot.com/2009/01/big-chocolate.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so... cute! I love this sketch- perfect A Muse! May not have time to play but this design is definitely going into my sketch book for "future reference!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card, great layout--pink & brown is always good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}