23 January 2009

Life is uncertain...

I promised I would show you another card for my Amusing Valentines class... and here it is. The class is at The Paper Crate in Cobble Hill on Sunday, January 25th from 1 to 3. Call and sign up!

Absolutely love this saying... it's so true!
I'm not a pink person (red is my favourite colour - have I mentioned that?) but I like how this turned out. Pink and black are so good together!
Also, check out my challenge for this week.

Have a great weekend!
Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: Amuse Milkshake and Dessert First
Paper: Amuse Cottage Red Pin Wheel note card, vanilla cardstock
Ink: Amuse Black Dye
Accessories: Amuse Black, White & Pink Tutu Sheer ribbon, Copic markers, Marvy pink scallop oval punch, Amuse twinkle sticker, Frosted Lace Stickles, black button

3 comments:

  1. such a FUN card...I was just in the A Muse shop Friday night and almost picked up that dessert sentiment...that'll be on my wish list for my next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Glenda... so wish I could take your class! BC is just a tad too far. I'm sure it will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Pink card!!!!
    Great sentiment, lovely card!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}