29 November 2010

Random Amusing Challenge 93

Good Monday morning to you. Hope you had a good weekend! We had company for dinner on Saturday and I made Salmon with Sweet Chili Citrus Glaze. It's one of our favourites and it's so easy to make (and I'm all about easy cooking!). Yesterday was a sad day as my football team, the Saskatchewan Roughriders lost the Grey Cup. :(... big sigh... I will be wearing black today but I'll get over it soon enough and will be cheering just as loudly next year. At least the game was close and not a blow out (21-18).

Enough babbling...on to this week's challenge. This week's challenge is this sketch. The star can be any shape.


This is the card that I made to go along with the sketch. I'm not usually into pink and orange but this paper is so fabulous...I really like how this turned out.

If you play along, please leave a comment here and a link back to this post in your post. If you upload to and online gallery, please use the keyword GRAC93. Thanks to Sonja, Brenda, Shauna, Kerry, Cat and Shala for playing along last week!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow as I have a special post...I am really excited about it...

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate it!
Glenda

Card details:
Happy birthday – 4.25”x5.5”
Stamps: A Muse Happy Everything and Cupcake Builder
Paper: A Muse White, SU! Chocolate Chip, Crate Paper Pink Plum - Raspberry
Ink: Memento Angel Pink, SU! Chocolate Chip and Tangerine Tango
Accessories: A Muse Chocolate Pretty Pearls, Crystal Glitter Ritz - Warm Highlight, A Muse Artstamps French Roast Polka Dot Sheer Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Labels Four, Fiskars Crimpers, Quickie Glue Pen

4 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! i love the paper and the cupcake at the corner super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh love this card!! great placement for birthday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Glenda!!! Here is mine:
    http://stampfanatic-sonja.blogspot.com/2010/12/oh.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card!! Thanks so much for another wicked awesome challenge!
    here is mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}