11 March 2010

A dare and a sketch

Looking for my challenge?

So this is for this week's Color Dare and the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge. I had a lot of fun together. The thought of green and blue together is still tough for me but I just love how they work with the brown. Darker shades of blue and green are much harder for me (see this example, where I complain about red and blue but really the blue and green are brutal also).

Thanks to the ladies at Color Dare and to Roxie at SCS for the inspiration.

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day,
Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Solid Zinnia, Open Zinnia, Mini Flower and You're in my Thoughts from the Monogram Frames Clear set
Paper: A Muse Robin's Egg Blue and Green Petite Gingham, SU! Chocolate Chip, white card stock
Ink: Memento New Sprout and Rich Cocoa, SU! Cool Carribean
Accessories: A Muse French Roast grosgrain stitched ribbon, A Muse Pretty Pearls in Lime, paper piercer

4 comments:

  1. VERY pretty. I love the stamps you used and the papers! Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare! Hope to see you next time!
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, :)

    Khai
    Do visit: made-from-the-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. Thanks for playing along in the color dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the honorable mention Glenda! ;0) Your card is very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}