23 January 2010

It's Party Time! Challenge #2

Krystie Lee's challenge is to make a card for your best friend. My best friend Deanne loves blue so I had to make this card all about blue. I love these Nestabilities (Labels One) so had to use them. I've flipped this blue square card inside out, just for fun! Hope you are having fun with the challenges so far!
Card Details:
Stamps: A Muse You are the Friend
Paper: A Muse square note card; A Muse Ocean Shimmer Couture
Ink: A Muse black dye ink
Accessories: A Muse sheer black ribbon, A Muse sky blue pearls, Nestabilities Label One, Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}