13 April 2023

drinks & inks

Happy April everyone! Hope all is well. Here on the west coast of Canada it is mostly feeling/looking like spring although I would always be happy with warmer temperatures.

Our topping at Seize the Birthday this week is alcohol, courtesy of Shirley - this can be alcohol inks or alcohol images or both! I did both :). I've used these dies a lot - thought they were perfect for this challenge.  The embossing folder is a relatively new acquisition for me and I quite like it. This is also one of those cards that is a random size - I sized the card to fit the design, rather than other way around.


Hope you can play along with us! Check out the blog for the rest of the awesome creations from the DT as well as our Surprise Party Guest Hilary.




Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a terrific day! Always appreciate your comments.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
Cheers - 6.25"x4"
Stamps: none!
Ink: Ranger Alcohol Inks
Paper: green and white card stock, Yupo paper
Accessories: Hero Arts Martini Glass die, Paper Smooches Cheers die, silver foil, Tim Holtz Dotted Embossing Folder

10 comments:

  1. That alcohol inked piece makes a perfect cocktail glass and the embossing makes a perfect backdrop. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have wagered that you would use both types of Alcohol on your card as you do inks so well and we all know that you are a cocktail genius. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You over achiever you! so smart of you to use both ways to make this challenge fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenda, this is fabulous! I should invest in that stamp set, it has come in handy for you and this challenge was perfect! I am hoping for warmer days too, but I think we have rain coming tomorrow and staying for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double whammy, inks and drinks, well done! I love that lime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea using both types of Alcohol for your card. Your AI martini glass is so pretty. Love the colors, Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever to use the alcohol inks for a cocktail glass Glenda, gorgeous colours and I love the bubbly background, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cocktail die works perfectly with the alcohol inks - perfection! I love the pairing of the dotty embossing as well for the background. Awesome card, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your alcohol ink glass is so pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}