10 March 2023

card for a kid

My apologies crafty friends for this late post (it was supposed to up yesterday).  Life is a little non-linear for me right now - that's my excuse.  Haha.

Linda chose card for a child as the Seize the Birthday theme today.  I confess that I struggle with card for kids but when I was at my crafty retreat in January, I borrowed a great set from a friend and it made it easier! I coloured the images with watercolour pencils and added some foils splatters in the background.


Hope you can play along with us! Check out the blog for the rest of the fun creations from the DT as well as our new Surprise Party Guest Hilary and the overall winner from my initials challenge, Deborah.


Thanks for stopping by! Always appreciate your comments.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
Hope your day is magical - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: SU! Magical Day
Ink: black pigment ink
Paper: SU! patterned paper, watercolour paper, white card stock
Accessories: Spellbinders splatters foil plates, silver foil, watercolour pencils, Tim Holtz water pen

8 comments:

  1. Great card for a child. Good job Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda you had just the right things at your fingertips to make the card for a kid (or maybe an older "kid") It looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were really productive at your crafting getaway. Love that the entire card is in green. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that these cards are the hardest for me too. You, my friend, got this one. It is magical and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, definitely magical and I too love the greenness (is that a word?!) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab fantasy card, Glenda! I love the coordinating green background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, nice! A magical card! I like images and also how the sentiment matches the theme as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the term non-linear. It sounds way better than my usual "I just can't seem to get my shit together." LOL!! Love the magician and dragon. My grandson would definitely love a card like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}