24 November 2022

CASE the STB DT

It's our last Seize the Birthday challenge of the year.  So hard to believe! I fell like i say this every year but this year seems to have gone by so quickly... and it's been a weird year, that's for sure!

Barbara came up with a fabulous idea for a challenge - CASE a member of the Seize the Birthday Design Team.  So if you want to play along, head over to the STB blog and scroll through the DT posts to pick something that inspires you!  

I couldn't decide on just one so I picked two!  We have such great designers on our team.  The first one was inspired by this card of Nancy's. The mottled flower was made by splashing some water on the Distress Oxide ink.

This second one was inspired by this card from Jules.


Am sad to say that Jules is departing and heading over to Color Hues Color Challenge.  While I'll miss her here, I look forward to her creations over there!

Be sure to check out the blog for all of the team's creations.  Really looking forward to the gallery for this one too!

Enjoy the rest of your 2022 and all the best for 2023.
Take care,
Glenda

Card details:
Inspired by Nancy
Stamps: PTI
Paper: white card stock
Ink: Distress Oxides
Accessories: stencil and dies from Tim Holtz

Inspired by Jules
Stamps: Trinity Stamps
Paper: white, black and blue card stock, A Muse green shimmer paper, SU! silver paper, orange scrap
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: SU! Math embossing folder, Tim Holtz drink die, SU! circle punch

8 comments:

  1. Glenda, I am so glad that you posted two cards. Both are CAS and fresh looking. The first one reminds me of Florida and the second one is one that I could sent to several of my friends. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards look great Glenda. Love your CASE of Nancy's card with those lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards, Glenda. Great case of Nancy's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks a bunch my friend! Two wonderful cards! I love Barb's comment as she is spot on! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful cards Glenda, this was a fun challenge, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muah! Love both these cards - perfect CASEs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous card CASES, Glenda! (I must admit, I’m drawn to the second one 🤣)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}