13 May 2021

beautiful bouquets

Happy Thursday my crafty friends... hope you are doing well.  I'm particularly excited as I'm getting vaccinated (jab #1) this weekend!  I know it's still a long road and many people around the world don't even have access yet but I'm glad things are moving forward. FYI: Unicef Canada is fundraising for equitable vaccine access.

Colleen has chosen bouquets for our theme at Seize the Birthday this week! This is not my original idea - borrowed it from my friend Sue.  I love dark purple so much but I don't seem to use it as much as I should (but it is hard to photograph).


Hope you can join us this week for some beautiful creations (or just birthday of course). Head over to the blog to see what our Surprise Party Guest, Lynda and the rest of the team came up with.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day and terrific weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday to you - 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: Catherine Pooler (leaves & flowers) & Lawn Fawn (sentiment)
Ink: SU! Blackberry Bliss, VersaMagic Mango Madness & Tea Leaves
Paper: white card stock, SU! Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: MFT stitched rectangle dies, Catherine Pooler dies, SU! silver mesh, twine

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely bouquet - nicely presented in the frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with your lovely bouquet. Love how you framed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your first vaccine! (Be prepared for a SORE arm...) I agree, dark purple is so hard to photograph, but you managed to keep it from looking black, and the framed bouquet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not your usual CAS style, but I am in love with it. It is still CAS and so intriguing. Glad that you got your first vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, so happy you are getting jabbed this weekend! Perhaps today! Love the framed bouquet and all the added texture! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my first jab last week too, and yes my arm hurt a wee bit, otherwise all good. Love that gorgeous purple and how you've framed the pretty bouquet, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The aubergine purple is so elegant and gorgeous! Perfect color to frame the beautiful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're getting vaccinated .. we'll slowly cover everyone, I hope! One step at a time! :)
    Love your card - the purple does look so gorgeous! And I love the combination of the yellow with it, makes the bouquet shine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love purple with yellow and green...your bouquet is gorgeous and the frame around it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Glenda! Reminds me of those real flower cards from florists.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}