03 December 2020

Case Me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton

Happy December!  I'm honoured and excited that fellow science nerd and card maker Michelle Lupton invited me back again this year for some Christmas card fun. I have lots of Christmas cards left over from previous years so won't be making any new ones to send... but it's always but to play around with my Christmas crafty goodies. 


This year, the challenge was to be inspired (CASE) one of Michelle's cards to create a Christmas card (and she will do the same for one of my cards). From Michelle (because she worded it so well): 

CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything - but it's not about just copying a card. It's about getting inspiration from cardmaking friends, but making a new card that is our own.
 
I chose this adorable card and created this card. I wonder if I should have added some sparkle somewhere but overall quite happy with it! I might make a few more to send to some very special people.

Peace & Joy

Be sure to head over to Michelle's to see what amazing creation she came up with (I don't get to see it ahead of time so I am excited to see)!  I always love her cards and know it will be fabulous.  

Thank you so much Michelle!  It is always a pleasure and an honour.
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
Peace & Joy
Stamps: Avery Elle Holiday Bouquet
Paper: Yupo paper and white card stock
Ink: Versafine Black, Ranger Alcohol Inks - Stream, Citrus & Sailboat Blue
Accessories: Lawn Fawn snowflake dies, Tim Holtz air tool

1 comment:

  1. I love the combination of snowflakes over alcohol ink - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for being my guest 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}